To bring forth men to stand firm in their faith in Jesus Christ through Prayer, Worship and Career development enabling a successful transformation for themselves, their families, and their communities.
- Promoting an interest in said ministry
- Operating a residential training program
- Providing training, mentoring, discipling, and other effective ministry
- Developing a template ministry that can be reproduced in other communities
- Networking with individuals, organizations, and churches developing a forum for the exchange of information and ideas with individuals, organizations, and churches ministering to ex-offenders, drug addicts, alcoholics, and other troubled persons.